No matter who you are, you are welcome to join us as we worship the Lord Jesus Christ!
If you come, our prayer is that you will be refreshed in spirit, encouraged to pursue Jesus, and challenged to be transformed.
- We are an evangelical, non-denominational church located at 3333 Clute Road in the hamlet of Blodgett Mills, at the intersection of Clute Road, Kellogg Road, and Blodgett Mills Road.
- Our Sunday morning worship service begins at 10:30 AM and runs about an hour and a quarter.
- There is a small parking lot behind the church, otherwise parking is allowed on the sides of the streets near the church.
- The side entry doors are both handicap accessible.
- Childcare and/or Sunday school will be provided if you have children. Please contact the church in advance of your visit if you will need them.
- Offerings are not taken during the service. Instead there is a donations box on the table in the back of the sanctuary if you would like to give.
- There are men and women's bathrooms located in the fellowship hall.
- Communion is observed on the last Sunday of the month and an open fellowship dinner is usually held after the service on the first Sunday of the month.